Introducing Our Concierge Program – LBI House Watch Services
Beyond our scheduled inspections, Air Technical Services offers House Watch Services to make additional visits to the property if you think you may have left the stove or the TV on, left a door unlocked, or forgotten your key. We can also meet contractors or service technicians for maintenance calls or handle a delivery.
The Air Technical Services’ House Watch Concierge Program is designed as a supplementary amenity allowing convenience and quality assurance for our clients.
With our House Watch services available, we now offer the ultimate solution to fit your lifestyle for achieving maximum comfort even while you are away from your LBI property. There is no better luxury than knowing your home is left in good hands.
- Interior & Exterior inspections of your LBI home and property which may include:
- Visual inspection of interior & exterior inspection of your home and property
- Confirm all doors and windows are secure
- Look for signs of intruders, vandals (forced entry)
- Note/report any gas leaks identified inside or out
- Confirm that the Heat/AC units are operating and thermostat is set correctly
- Check for visible signs of water intrusion
- Look for signs of damaged/frozen pipes
- Test functioning of plumbing fixtures – run faucets and flush toilets to eliminate stagnant water
- Check appliances are functioning properly
- Check timers for lights are operating
- Check hot water heater for leaks
- Check electrical panel for tripped breakers
- Look for visible signs of rodents, pests, insects
- Check grill, outside furniture and shower
- Trash cans returned from street pick-up
- Weekly plans are recommended but we also offer biweekly plans as well as a combination of both during the more severe months.
- Upon each inspection, we will send you a confirmation email with the details of our visit and photos of any/all issues identified. Should immediate action be required a phone call will be made from the property.