LBI Radiant Heat Installation
When most people think of a heating system, the automatically think of forced air options, such as a heat pump or gas furnace. While those options are completely effective ways to heat your NJ home, they’re not the only options. Radiant heat installation has become an increasingly popular way to enjoy reliable, consistent heat.
At Air Tech, we offer comprehensive radiant heat installation services throughout LBI and Ocean County, NJ. Whether you require new installation or need repair, maintenance or replacement services, we can help.
How Does Radiant Heat Work?
For consistent, comfortable temperatures all year long, consider installing a radiant heat and cooling system in your home or business. Unlike conventional heating methods that use air to circulate heat, radiant heat warms the surfaces of objects in a room, such as through the floor or walls. It does so gently and evenly to create the perfect climate for comfort.
Typically water is used for a radiant heat system and is warmed with boilers, water heaters or geothermal heat pumps. Electric methods can also be used to generate heat.
Advantages of Radiant Heating in New Jersey
Radiant heat offers many advantages, namely comfort and energy efficiency.
- Efficient. Radiant heat requires 20-40% less energy to operate when compared to forced hot air systems. This can save NJ homeowners upwards of 30% in heating expenses annually.
- Clean Heat. Radiant heat is a healthy way to warm your home as it does not circulate airborne allergens or dust in the air.
- Control. With radiant heating systems, it’s easy to zone your space by using multiple thermostats. This allows you to adjust the temperature in different rooms based on usage.
- Flexible. Since radiant heat can be used in floor, walls and even ceilings, it provides more freedom with installation options. It is also compatible with many floor types such as hardwood, carpet, tile, vinyl, ceramic and natural stone floors.
- Minimal Maintenance. With no filters to change or fans to replace, radiant heat is a convenient system to use for both heating and cooling purposes. Plus, it’s virtually silent!
Why Choose Air Technical Services for Radiant Heat Installation
Air Technical Service Heating, Cooling and Plumbing has been servicing, maintaining and installing radiant heat systems in LBI, Ocean County NJ and the surrounding areas since 1999. We are a licensed HVAC contractor and have experience working with residential and commercial customers. No project is too small or large for our technicians to handle.
If you’re considering radiant heat installation or your current system requires professional repair, maintenance or replacement done by a licensed, certified HVAC technician, trust in Air Tech. We get the job done right the first time!
Here’s why LBI chooses AirTech:
- Trusted since 1999
- Family-owned and locally-operated
- Repair and service all-sized jobs
- Service and repair all major makes and models
- 24/7 emergency service
- Service residential and commercial customers
- Punctual and friendly technicians
- Service LBI and all of Ocean County
Call us now at (609) 494-1400 to get a free estimate!