Summers get very hot in Ocean County, NJ. Having a reliable and efficient cooling system is a major priority for homeowners. When it’s time to install a new unit or upgrade outdated equipment, you need maximum value from your investment.
Rely on the experts from Air Tech Heating, Cooling and Plumbing to provide proven air conditioning installation services, backed by cutting-edge technology and a system designed to suit your exact needs and stay within your budget.
The result? A refreshingly cool home, superior air quality and amazing efficiency.
For all your air conditioning installation needs, look no further than the qualified and licensed team at Air Tech. Proudly serving LBI and all of Ocean County, we’ve been keeping New Jersey families cool and comfortable since 1999.
We provide reliable installation services and quality products so you can stay comfortable in your home throughout the hot New Jersey summers.
Professional Ocean County AC Installations
We are a proud carrier of industry-leading Bryant Heating & Cooling systems for residential and commercial customers in Ocean County, NJ. Air Tech is committed to customer satisfaction, providing the information and recommendations you need to get the most out of your investment.
Our experienced air conditioning professionals will factor in the demands of your home or business and budget, installing the right AC for your needs. By taking advantage of cutting-edge smart technology, sophisticated engineering, and advanced features, Air Tech helps you gain greater control over your indoor environment, ensure lower operating costs and attain superior comfort levels.
Frequently Asked Questions About Air Conditioners
Whether you’re ready to invest in a new air conditioner or just starting to research your options, we understand you might have some questions.
How do I know what AC system is right for me?
You can get a general idea about what size and type of air conditioner is right for you based on the square footage of the space that needs to be cooled.
However, there is more to it than that.
Floorplans, layout of existing vents, efficiency of units, sun exposure, insulation, and function of rooms can all affect air conditioning choices. Air Tech’s experienced professional technicians can help weigh all these factors to help you make this important decision and determine which AC unit is right for you.
What kind of air conditioner should I consider installing?
Generally, you’ll find three different kinds of air conditioning systems to install in your home or business.
- Mini Splits —This is the most basic, but also the most flexible option, It allows you to install a single unit in up to four different rooms and work off the same external source.
- Split System — For something a little more powerful, consider a split system. This type of air conditioner is made up of an outdoor unit and an indoor unit and generally works well to cool a few rooms in the house. This type of air conditioning system can be useful for home additions.
- Central Air Conditioning — If you have a larger space to keep cool, consider a central air conditioning unit. With an outdoor component that feeds cooler air into a series of ducts throughout your house, this system works to cool all areas of the home or building uniformly.
When should I replace my old air conditioning system?
If well-maintained, you can expect an air conditioner to last approximately 15 years. However, if your older AC system starts requiring more repairs than usual – and is more than 10 years old, it may make more financial sense to transition to a newer, more efficient model.
Why Choose Air Technical Services for Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
Do you live in or around Ocean County, New Jersey and need an experienced team of expert HVAC technicians to take care of your air conditioning installation or repair needs? Rest assured that Air Tech is a company you can trust to resolve any HVAC issue, at an affordable price.
At Air Technical Service Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, we provide installation service, repair and maintenance for air conditioning systems in LBI, Ocean County NJ and the surrounding areas. We are a licensed HVAC contractor and have extensive experience working with residential and commercial customers since 1999. No project is too small or large for our HVAC technicians to handle.
Why do LBI homeowners and business owners in Ocean County trust Air Tech with their AC installation, maintenance and repair needs?
- Trusted since 1999
- Family-owned and locally-operated
- Install, repair and service all-sized jobs
- Service all major makes and models
- 24/7 emergency service
- Service residential and commercial customers
- Punctual and friendly technicians
- Service LBI and all of Ocean County, NJ
Call us now at (609) 494-1400 to get a free estimate!